»» Issue Open: Sep 6, 2017 – Sep 8, 2017
»» Issue Type: Book Built Issue IPO
»» Issue Size: [.] Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 600.00 Cr
› Fresh Issue of [.] Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 60.00 Cr
› Offer for Sale of 3,053,675 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs [.] Cr
»» Face Value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
»» Issue Price: Rs 1760 – Rs 1766 Per Equity Share
»» Market Lot: 8 Shares
»» Minimum Order Quantity: 8 Shares
»» Listing At: BSE, NSE
Incorporated in 1993, Dixon Technologies is occupied with assembling items in the consumer durables, lighting and mobile phone markets. The product pipeline of Dixon include:
1. Consumer electronics like LED Televisions.
2. Home aplliances like washing machines.
3. Lighting items like tube lights, LED Bulbs, CFL Bulbs and so forth.
4. Cell phones
Dixon Technologies also serves customer in repair and refurbishment services of set top boxes, mobile phones and LED Television panels.
Dixon is driving maker of lighting products of CFL, LED globules, LED TVs and fully automatic washing machinesin India. Dixon manufacture products for prominent retail brands including Panasonic, Philips, Haier, Gionee, Surya Roshni, Reliance Retail, Intex Technologies, Mitashi and Dish.
Dixon is likewise a main Original Design Manufacturer (ODM) in India. Organization create and plan items in-house at its R&D office. The ODM business contribute more than 25% of its income.
Organization have six assembling offices situated in the conditions of Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand. Organization has more than 629 perpetual representatives and 4,030 temporary workers.
1. Driving business sector position in key verticals (Manufacturing of TVs, washing machines, LED and CFL Bulbs)
2. Solid associations with a different best level client base (Global and National Brands and Domestic retail private names)
3. End to end arrangements supplier with committed innovative work capacities (R&D, Global sourcing, Backward combination, Reverse Logistics)
4. Adaptable and savvy refurbishment capacities
5. Solid Financial Performance and stable money streams
Sunil Vachani, 48, is the promoter of the Company. He has 43.97% pre-offer holding in the organization. He is the Executive Chairman of Dixon.
Objects of the Issue:
The Offer comprises of a Fresh Issue and an Offer available to be purchased by the Selling to Shareholders.
1. The Proceeds from the Offer available to be purchased
The returns from the Offer available to be purchased should be gotten by the Selling Shareholders and Company might not get any returns from the Offer available to be purchased.
2. Objects of the Fresh Issue
Organization proposes to use the Net Proceeds towards financing the accompanying items:
A. Reimbursement/pre-installment, in full or to some degree, of specific borrowings benefited by the Company;
B. Setting up a unit for assembling of LED TVs at the Tirupati Facility;
C. Upgrade of our retrogressive reconciliation abilities in the lighting items vertical at our Dehradun I Facility;
D. Upgradation of the data innovation foundation of the Company; and
E. General corporate purposes.